Sunday, August 2, 2015

Letter to Eileen Lawrence

Eileen Lawrence
Omega 17
P.O. Box 5043
Hemet, CA 92544

March 10, 2015

Re: Request for Written Interview

Dear Ms. Lawrence:

My name is Eddie Nunnelley. Though I am a prisoner in Texas, I am also a self-taught journalist in the blogosphere, writing a weblog by proxy at ali3nizm.blogspot.com. Were you to visit that site, you would likely recognize that I have been using both conventional and nonconventional methods to fight the justice system without a lot of success (except to gain knowledge). As you may imagine, I have no internet access and even legal authority via law library is severely limited. One problem I have found with some private sources of information, is while they sound open, caring, and sincere, many appear to demonstrate a gray area where evidence and legal authority are concerned. Being a part of a demographic that could be said to include ‘conmen’ we collectively smell a rat when people try to sell something within that shaded area. For example, authors Robert Rowen and Ronald McDonald in their book, suggest they are “willing to die for the truth,” and they have done their due diligence, yet they do not back up many of their claims with authority. That is only one example of many who talk a good game, yet fail to cross the finish line for the initial cost of their offerings.

To the extent the practice by other authors may indicate misrepresentation – one notes that since most money that inmates can access comes from friends and family – it is not the inmate who is victimized when a vendor misrepresents or defrauds.

I have researched every resource available to me and I agree in spirit with your processes. While I have never written to you, I have followed your progress through your form letters mailed to others. Based on the information in your letters, I have a few questions of interest to myself and others. To establish a basis of understanding, allow me to say that:

·         I see how the birth certificate could be used as a bond by the government, although as yet I have no specific  evidence or authority to support the theory
·         I acknowledge the government operates under emergency powers due to the passing of the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments, but further due to the Trading with the Enemy Act.
·         I believe when President FDR declared the banking emergency in 1933, and JHR-192 passed in congress, the resulting inability to satisfy debt led the people to a position where common law faded from use and all property was pledged to America’s creditors.
·         I have reason to believe that everything government does, originates in commerce and the courts administer transactions in admiralty jurisdiction. See my newest blog entry “Request for Admission by Agreement,” which is MY administrative remedy to establish a void judgement with ‘my’ prosecutor of conviction. I mailed out the Habeas Corpus with the admissions as evidence this morning.
·         The argument that courts use criminal judgments as bonds to generate an income stream seems reasonable but I have seen no proof or authority in support of that either.

I am dedicated to finding all the answers, and unlike many other authors and vendors, I am neither afraid of reprisals nor will I withhold information to increase my profit margin. Enclosed is a letter recently sent to your associate, Wes Jarvis, where I am offering him an opportunity to demonstrate that his service is truly what purports to be. While $125.00 is not a fortune, to people who have to depend on others for support, it would be a substantial loss if the CUSIP number provided by Wes was fake. The language in my letter to him may seem harsh, but I should point out that he had ample chance to satisfy our buyers apprehension for the last 2 months. Otherwise, I would have offered him the ‘written interview’ also.

True, my blog is not highly popular yet. I may be paroled in 6 months or so and if I am, I will promote my blog in earnest (also twitter and FB) at that time. You are under no obligation to answer questions and I have no idea if you need positive publicity that a voluntary interview might bring. However, if you elect not to reply, I will publish this raw request for an interview with the appropriate commentary. My readers will form their own conclusions.

I hope you will see the value in such an interview. If you have terms, please let me know. Anticipating your response, here are my questions to you. Feel free to reply with the number only – rewriting the question is not necessary.

1.       Ms. Lawrence, are the services you offer for Omega 17 an entire example of your livelihood? Is Ms. Or Mrs. Proper?
2.       How long have you been providing document preparation services?
3.       Have you fielded any complaints or lawsuits by past clients? How about from agents of the government?
4.       I currently hold 3 versions of your form letter that explains your services to potential clients. It appears initially that you offered a service which intended to establish that a given client who had ben convicted previously of a crime could pay you $4,000.00 and possibly use their own birth certificate to back NEW bid, performance, and payment bonds (replacing former bonds issued by the court) which could be offered to the respective court/prosecutor in order to eradicate the debt represented by the criminal judgement. You no longer offer this service (bond related). Can you tell me why you abandoned the bond replacement service? Or, was it that replacing he bonds had a low percentage of release rates for past clients?
5.       What is the mechanism used to follow the bond money? In other words, how would one track the bond creation to its final sale?
6.       In an early version of your form letter, you proclaimed that a court sells judgements to the Department of Justice via the U.S. District Court in Chicago. On September 29, 2014, I sent a FOIA request to that clerk at that court citing my own court case in Texas and asking for bond info. The response was “The enclosed material contains no case number or case title in this court.” The court’s response seems to counter your claim. How do you respond to that?
7.       It appears both your old and new process makes use of an administrative remedy, possibly in the form of a Conditional Acceptance/Counter-Offer. If so, do you use legal authority to impose ratification of the CAFV as an agreement with the government? (when they  fail to answer).
8.       Speaking of legal authority and the fact that not everyone can afford  $8,000.00 or even $4,000.00, do you offer citations which might make the legal nexus clearer between one claim and another? i.e.: “Once you go back to the original ‘private citizen of the U.S.’ the courts will no longer be able to haul you in there.”
9.       Your own process seems to involve the Expatriation Act *USC 800-801, to renounce the 13th Amendment citizenship. Is this true?
10.   Have you applied this method to declare your own status as a non-U.S. citizen?
11.   You claim that people have even released this way, are they your clients? Or, ar testimonials available? Has anyone from Texas been released?
12.   In the event someone has performed a given amount of processes similar to yours, would you or an associate offer to complete the process for a reduction of the fee?

At the end of the day, through my own experience and research, I want to report on every possibility that exposes governmental injustice, wherever I can find it. My intent is not to step on anyone’s toes, yet, I believe everyone should have a chance to be exposed to the truth, no matter if they can pay or not.

Thank you for your consideration and patience.

Sincerely,


Eddie Nunnelley

No comments:

Post a Comment